Morton Consulting has an immediate need for a Senior Business Intelligence Specialist / Cognos Report Developer in Columbia, Maryland. The Senior Business Intelligence Specialist / Cognos Report Developer will work with a reporting team that has projects focused in our customers Behavioral Health division. The candidate must be highly skilled in Cognos 10 BI Tool Suite, including Framework Manager, Metrics Designer (Knowledge of Cognos Analytics 11 a plus)
- Must possess business analyst and communication skills for working with Netezza, Oracle, MS SQL Server databases, and be well versed with RDBMS concepts (Constraints, Referential Integrity, Normalization, Slowly changing dimensions).
- Must have experience creating Dashboards, drill through reports, report bursting, charts and graphs via Cognos.
- Should have experience in working with and setting up security for Cognos that will be externally facing.
- Experienced with Informatica as an ETL tool a plus.
- Have strong SQL skills.
- Should be familiar/comfortable with in-memory visualization tools like Tableau and/or Clikview including scripting, using qvds, section access.
- Experience with Business Objects a plus.