The Financial Analyst will support business operations and contribute to projects within the Finance, Planning, and Analysis (FP&A) department. The successful candidate will have exposure to functional leaders and should be able to collect and present data in an executive friendly format. The analyst will contribute in the areas of business planning, analysis, forecasting, reporting, and ad-hoc FP&A projects as required. The position will require strong business acumen and the ability to work with cross functional groups.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Finance;
- 3 – 5 years’ experience preferred in related positions;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to do data mining;
- Experience with month end Financial Reporting and variance analysis;
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written;
- Strong computer skills required, MS Office, specifically Excel.