Project Manager | Job Id: 1912
Morton Consulting is interviewing Senior IT Project Managers for a long term contract in the Richmond, VA area. Experience with Infrastructure Delivery and working in the financial or banking industry are preferred.
· 5-7 years of Project Management experience in delivering network infrastructure/ telephony projects
· Ability to work independently with little direction, and to drive tasks and deliverables
· Experience owning a project: reporting, status updates, compliance, delivery to milestones, risk management, issue management, appropriate escalation, and communications to stakeholders at various levels.
· Expert with managing scope, project schedule, and project budgets through complex delivery following standard phased delivery processes.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Project is a must (2-4 years), and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (4 years) of platforms (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is required to manage budget, schedule, status reporting, and tracking to deliverables and milestones for the project.
· Experience with the Clarity application (1-2 years) or similar product and proficiency is a plus.