Project Manager / Process Analyst | Job Id: 1937
Morton Consulting is hiring for a highly organized and analytical Project Manager with a client in Chester, Virginia. This resource is needed to manage and support the implementation of a vendor based application for our client.
- The candidate will develop and manage Commonwealth of Virginia’s portion of the master project plan for implementation of new contract, including the master schedule, ensuring that it integrate with the supplier’s implementation schedule.
- This candidate will schedule and manage activities, resources and tasks to ensure that work is completed on time.
- The candidate will lead status meetings, weekly reporting and tracking of status and ensure timely delivery of service.
- The candidate will coordinate with selected supplier’s staff.
- Develop work teams to ensure CoVa tasks are completed on time.
- Develops and manages issue log, and risk log.
- Escalates issues to management in a timely manner
- Tracks deliverables to ensure all commitments are met
- Oversees development and execution of comprehensive communications plan.
- Ensures times are reviewed prior to acceptance with suppliers.
- Coordinates with end users of the contract, staff, and suppliers.
- Proven track record of successful project delivery / Project Management.
- Business Process improvement experience
- Highly skilled in MS Project, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio
- Highly developed time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated business-focused approach to project delivery
- Highly skilled and proficient in the key principles of project management
- Experience using SharePoint
- Experience facilitating sessions to analyze workflows and define requirements
- Experience implementing contract management, content management, or similar systems is a huge plus
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Experience documenting business processes, workflows, and requirements
- Experience making presentations
- PMP Certification
- Candidate must have strong analytical and problem solving skills and have the ability to perform assigned tasks with minimal direction.