Morton Consulting is currently seeking qualified candidates for a IT Support Technician in Richmond, Virginia. This is a one year contract opportunity where the selected candidate will be responsible for providing End User Support.
- Acts as a liaison between vendors and the internal team to ensure the delivery of high performance IT support services.
- Works directly with customers to assist in managing and fixing desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile device and printer issues
- Provides management with recommendations for systems and process improvements.
- Troubleshoots software and hardware problems and enhances the level of direct services to field staff.
- Installs, maintains, and assist in testing and upgrading of new and existing hardware and software.
- Provide advanced problem management, troubleshooting, root cause analysis and escalations to resolve customer problems.
- Create job aids for internal staff to enhance the use of infrastructure such as SharePoint, Outlook, and Office products.
- Strong customer service skills with customer first attitude.
- Extensive skills and experience in Microsoft Desktop projects including Windows 7/10, SharePoint 2010, Outlook / Exchange, and MS Office 2010/2016.
- Ability to utilize troubleshooting tools and skills in managing and administering desktops, laptops and wireless devices.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Active Directory, GPOs, remote support tools and basic networking.